Airfare rollback endorsed by CAB
A top official of the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) has endorsed a price rollback of airfare of domestic carriers in a media interview last week. His endorsement is anchored on the already multiple fuel price reductions made by oil companies that have benefitted consumers and industries.
Garuda Indonesia newest member of 5-Star Airlines
Garuda Indonesia has been named the newest member of the exclusive group of 5-Star Airlines by Skytrax, the world’s leading airline and airport review specialists.
Passengers may now pay CEB tickets online with PayPal
Tickets aboard Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) can now be bought through PayPal, a global leader in online payment, with over 157 million customers in 203 markets around the world.
New threats highlighted in comm’l aviation’s tragic centenary year
Geneva – Airlines need co-operation from governments to address security threats raised by aviation disasters this year, but would like to see a quicker relaxation of economic controls, Tony Tyler, head of the International Air Transport Association, said.
Planned 3rd Naia runway junked; new terminal eyed
MANILA, Philippines–The construction of a third runway at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport is now a remote possibility after an airport expert hired by the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) advised against it.
- Gov’t eyeing another NAIA terminal
- Emirates pushes for increased connectivity between Phl, UAE
- Declining oil prices impact on global logistics industry
- Global passenger traffic grows 4.9% in first 10 months
- 6 provincial airports bundled into PPP
- PH airlines out of EU blacklist
- PAL issues Tacloban flights advisory on Papal visit
- ICAO okays work program to keep passengers safe from conflict zone risks
- DHL to launch first Asia Pacific innovation center in Singapore
- NAIA 3 and 4 closed to arriving flights on Pope’s visit