‘Use Subic for canceled flights’
MANILA, Philippines - Flights canceled due to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit can use the airport in Subic.
CAAP sets flight rules for Nov. 17-20
AIRLINE PASSENGERS should expect flight delays from Nov. 15 to 20 due to restricted movements of aircraft at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) to accommodate the visiting Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) leaders.
PAL cancels 358 more flights for APEC
PHILIPPINE AIRLINES, INC. (PAL) canceled additional 358 flights from Nov. 15 to 21 to give way to economic leaders arriving in Manila for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit.
Flights cancelled for APEC hit 1,364
MANILA, Philippines – A total of 1,125 domestic and 239 international flights before and during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Manila have been cancelled.
Passenger volume grows
BUDGET carrier Cebu Air, Inc. reported a 13.5% year-on-year increase in the number of passengers it ferried in September, propped up by higher capacity of its local and international flights.
- No Philippine carrier in Star Alliance for now
- FlyDubai considers Manila route
- Strong passenger traffic demand continues in Sept.
- Congestion even in air traffic
- Direct flights from South Korea arriving in Bacolod next month
- PAL, Air Asia cancel 300 flights for Apec
- Airbus to boost A320 production capacity
- Local airlines cancel total of 600 flights during APEC meet