NAIA dev’t project bidder may build proposed fifth terminal
The bidder who wins the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Development Project is likely to construct the proposed fifth terminal building at the country’s premier gateway.
PNoy to inspect transport hubs
Concerned about the safety of the people, President Aquino is expected to visit major transportation hubs in Metro Manila this week to check security arrangements for the influx of travelers this Holy Week.
‘Aircraft situation’ grounds flights
Despite the influx of passengers at airports for the Holy Week holidays, 13 domestic flights were cancelled by two budget airline companies on Sunday due to an “aircraft situation.”
PAL orders 2 more Airbus, revises sked for 10 planes
MANILA, Philippines - National flag carrier Philippine Airlines Inc. (PAL) is acquiring two brand new Airbus aircraft under a revised fleet renewal program after successfully buying back the stake of diversified conglomerate San Miguel Corp. (SMC).
AirAsia Philippines eyes Puerto Princesa as 3rd leg to Davao-Kota Kinabalu
DAVAO CITY -- Low-cost carrier AirAsia Philippines, Inc. is considering offering a Davao-Puerto Princesa-Kota Kinabalu service, expanding on previous plans for the Davao-Kota Kinabalu route.
- ‘Worst’ no more? Naia 1 makeover 85% complete
- Missed your flight due to March 23 traffic? Airlines waive rebooking fee
- This early PAL profits up
- Cebu Pacific ’14 net profit rose 66.7%
- JG Summit cuts capex budget
- Caap: Enhancing stature
- PAL to acquire 5 new airplanes for $280 M
- San Miguel stays keen on airport development
- Chinese airline completes flight using cooking oil as fuel
- DOF exempts airliners from stringent BIR import clearance