Gov’t defers action on terminal fee
MANILA, Philippines - The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) has deferred by a month the implementation of the integration of terminal fee into the cost of airline ticket to reduce queuing time at the congested Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).
AirAsia Zest offers ‘fly-thru’ service from Manila to 22 new destinations
AirAsia Zest, the low cost carrier that flies hand in hand with AirAsia, voted the World’s Best Low Cost Carrier for six consecutive years, today started offering “Fly-Thru” service from Manila to 22 new destinations in India, Brunei, Jeddah and to popular tourist spots such as Krabi, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Penang, Siem Reap, Bali, Yangon and more!
Cebu Pacific launches more flights to 3 major Visayan destinations
MANILA, Philippines - Budget airline Cebu Air Inc. (Cebu Pacific) is set to launch more flights to the cities of Cebu, Roxas and Bacolod in the Visayas from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) starting next month to cope with higher passenger volume expected in the fourth quarter.
Turkish Airlines seeks Philippine permit to operate
TURKISH Airlines, Inc. has sought Philippine regulatory approval to operate scheduled commercial air services, according to a filing dated Sept. 26 to the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB).
Cebu to include terminal fee in int’l airline tickets
CEBU CITY -- International passengers leaving through the Mactan Cebu International Airport (MCIA) will soon find the passenger service charge or terminal fee integrated in their airline ticket costs.
Nigel Paul C. Villarete, MCIA general manager, said there have been talks between the Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority (MCIAA) and concessionaire GMR-Megawide Cebu Airport Corp., which is set to take over terminal operations and management on Nov. 1.
- CAAP issues ash warning as gov assures traveling still safe in Albay
- Five airlines must face price-fixing claims, U.S. judge rules
- Terminal fee inclusion in airline ticket cost starts Oct. 1
- SMC lost money on PAL investment
- Cebu Pacific Air gains from market consolidation
- CebuPac, PAL among three most profitable airlines in SEAsia
- Lucio Tan group retakes PAL’s helm
- Tan vows to build new PAL under his management
- Qatar Airways offers hefty discounts for Clark flights
- AirAsia transfers 3 int’l flights to NAIA 3