NAIA filled to capacity
Philippine Airlines has operated non-stop charter flights between Vladivostok and Manila as well as Kalibo and Khabarovsk. Russian carrier Aeroflot had flown to the NAIA 19 years ago.
Philippine Airlines’ 5-star aspiration
My work requires me to do a lot of travelling. In the last three months alone, I’ve been to five countries across three continents. When you travel as much as I do, the excitement of it all escapes you. It’s no longer fun dealing with airports and living out of a suite case.
Airlines to integrate terminal fee, plane ticket
Major airlines have agreed in principle to the integration of the terminal fee into departing passengers’ airline ticket payments, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.
Cebu Pacific wants more seats for Philippines-Hong Kong route
MANILA, Philippines - Budget carrier Cebu Pacific is seeking over 2,000 additional seats for weekly flights between the Philippines and Hong Kong.
Du30’s war against women–and all of us
When faced with a competent, outspoken and, yes, feisty woman in the course of a debate or heated discussion, some men react in one of two extremes. Either they bend over backward to treat their opponent with excessive gallantry and patronizing politeness, sending a veiled message about their own superiority and magnanimity, or they bring up matters completely extraneous to the argument, designed to embarrass and intimidate. Among these tactics is to allude to the woman’s physical appearance, or her age, or her sexuality. Or they bring up her private sex life, who she is (or is not) sleeping with; they scrutinize her romantic life and entanglements as if these were matters of public concern or national security.
- SilkAir adding more Singapore-Davao flights
- PCCI opposes Tacloban flight rerouting
- Bird strike grounds Cebu Pacific plane
- CEB group posts P8-B net earnings in first half
- Fare promos stunt PAL income growth in H1
- PAL profit dives amid stiff competition
- New Maasin airport to be named after Duterte’s father
- Tugade presents parameters of proposed emergency traffic powers at Senate hearing
- After outage, Delta makes amends with refunds, vouchers
- Tugade rules out hikes in train fares, road tolls