AirAsia PH aims for regional takeoff with flights to Vietnam, Indonesia
Philippines Air Asia is seeking government clearance to fly to Vietnam and Indonesia, signaling its intention to beef up regional operations and become a more prominent airline player.
These Are the Best- and Worst-Performing Airlines in the World
For those who insist that traveling is all about the journey, we say this: It really depends on which carrier you’re flying.
DOTr to invite bidders for regional airports project
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Transportation (DOTr) is looking to issue the invitation for the bidding of the unbundled regional airports project under the public-private partnership (PPP) program this quarter.
P9.4-B air traffic project to be completed in June
The country will have a world-class air traffic service by mid-2017, when the P9.4 billion (¥22-million) Communications Navigation Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) project starts operating, according to the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP).
Airline travel up 6% in 2016
The International Civil Aviation Organization (Icao) said more people traveled last year, with growth getting a big boost from low-cost carriers.
- Air Juan sets sail to top Philippine destinations
- Masbate is CebGo’s new destination starting Feb. 15
- PAL wants more flights to South Korea
- AirAsia PH wants flights to India
- PAL upbeat on 2017 prospects
- PAL starts Incheon flights via Clark
- Sangley complex to ease Metro Manila traffic - ARRC
- Bids solicited to prepare Sangley for transfer of general aviation
- PAL beefs up fleet
- Carriers add 21 new routes in Phl