AirAsia revives P1 seat sale
MANILA, Philippines - Low-cost carrier AirAsia will offer three million promotional seats up for grab as it brings back the P1 seat sale until June 19.
Cebu Pacific records 11% jump in passenger volume
Cebu Pacific and sister carrier Cebgo said passenger volume jumped in the first four months of 2016, with a boost coming from the busy summer season.
PAL’s Manila-Taipei-Osaka service gains support
Philippine Airlines (PAL), the Department of Tourism – West Japan (DOT), the Kansai International Airport Authority (KIA) and the Taiwan Visitors Association (TVA) vowed to work together to ensure the success of the Manila-Taipei-Osaka service slated to commence on June 25.
PAL sees brisk bookings for direct flight to Saipan
In a statement, PAL President and Chief Operating Officer Jaime J. Bautista said Saipan-based Filipinos previously had to take flights to Manila via Guam.
Singapore Airlines keen on Philippines expansion
MANILA, Philippines – Singapore Airlines is keen on expanding its operations in the Philippines given the country’s favorable economic prospects, but the government will have to address congestion in Manila’s airport and develop infrastructure for the aviation industry, an official said.
- Clark passenger traffic grows 8% in 4 months
- PAL to go daily on London flights
- Duterte makes new Cabinet picks; BIR, BoC filled
- Emirates launches flights between Cebu and Dubai
- PAL to seek Duterte help in settling row with Kuwait
- PAL seeks help to get 5th freedom rights from Kuwait
- Gov’t signs fares agreement with PAL
- Asia’s budget airlines head for the altar
- Low-cost carriers win in SE Asia’s ‘open skies’
- Cebu Air boosts JG Summit profit to P9.63 billion