AirAsia Zest, Robinsons tie up for cash payment system
MANILA, Philippines - Low cost carrier AirAsia Zest, jointly owned by Philippines AirAsia and Zest Airways, has tied up with Robinsons Inc.
PH airlines stand to gain much from FAA upgrade
Now that the Philippines has regained its Category 1 status from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), expect the local airlines to reap the benefits of flying to more destinations in the United States, aviation consultancy CAPA Center for Aviation said in a report.
Lawmakers seek immediate solution to flight delays
MANILA, Philippines - Two members of the House of Representatives believe the government must immediately solve the perennial flight delays linked to congestion in air traffic following the aviation industry’s upgrade to Category 1 status by the US Federal Aviation Administration.
CEB to use A330 jet for Taipei leg, adds flights to Hanoi, Hong Kong
The Philippines’ leading low-cost carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) said yesterday it increased the number of seats available from Manila to Taipei, Hanoi and Hong Kong and vice versa, to accommodate additional travel demand.
Cebu Pacific sees bump in ’14 passenger traffic
MANILA, Philippines—Cebu Pacific, the country’s biggest budget carrier, will get a lift in terms of passenger traffic this year with the acquisition of Tigerair Philippines and as it increases capacity to serve new routes, its top official said.
- CebuPac, TigerAir to fly 17-M passengers this yr
- Really good news… at last
- Bill seeks to exempt cargoes from carriers’ tax
- SkyJet Airlines partners with The STAR
- Seair-I to mount more flights in PH and abroad
- PAL to fly to NY, major US cities
- PAL, CEB welcome FAA’s aviation upgrade; plan more flights, routes
- EU lifts air ban on Cebu Pacific
- Safe air travel
- FAA Announces the Republic of the Philippines’ Aviation Safety Rating