7 NAIA flights diverted to Clark airport
CLARK FREEPORT Pampanga , Philippines – Seven flights were diverted to the Clark International Airport (CIA) here last Wednesday afternoon amid air traffic congestion at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila.
Cebu Pac books 2-digit passenger growth in 10 mos
MANILA, Philippines - Listed budget airline Cebu Air Inc. (Cebu Pacific) booked a double-digit growth in the volume of passengers in the first 10 months as the low cost carrier is likely to meet its target of servicing 15 million passengers this year.
US calls on China to scrap air zone defense procedures
Washington – The United States Monday urged Beijing to scrap new aviation arrangements set up by its new air defense zone which Washington has denounced as confusing and likely to increase the risk of accidents.
British Airways eyeing destinations in China
AirAsia named ‘World’s Leading Low Cost Airline’ at World Travel Awards
Doha – AirAsia continues to dominate the aviation industry being named the ‘World’s Leading Low Cost Airline’ at the World Travel Awards 2013 held in Doha, Qatar.
- Spring Airline adds 30 A320 jets
- Asia-Pacific Airlines sustain passenger traffic growth in Oct.
- Etihad crowned ‘World’s Leading Airline’ for 5th consecutive year
- Possible Phl aviation safety upgrade to Category 1 moved to Jan next year
- CebuPac extends rebooking period
- Australia may lift curbs on airlines’ foreign ownership
- US judge clears stalled airline merger for takeoff
- Manila is world’s 10th highest LCC seat capacity
- AirAsia CEO eyes new Airbus orders
- Japanese airlines stop obeying China’s air zone rules