PAL on track for 12-M passenger target
Philippine Airlines (PAL) expects to meet its target to carry a total of 12 million passengers by the end of 2015, Jaime J. Bautista, President and Chief Operating Officer told reporters yesterday.
PAL expects return to profit in Q3
MANILA, Philippines - PAL Holdings Inc., the parent firm of flag carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL), expects a positive financial results in the third quarter, citing the performance in the months of July and August.
Cebu Pacific takes delivery of brand-new Airbus A320
Cebu Pacific (PSE:CEB), took delivery of one brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft recently is the 4th A320 that the airline has received this year.
PAL likely to post profit in Q3
PHILIPPINE Airlines (PAL) of tycoon Lucio C. Tan likely turned in a profit in the third quarter of the year on lower fuel costs and higher passenger volumes, a company official said yesterday.
House panel OKs Air Passengers’ Bill Of Rights
MANILA, Philippines - The House committee on transportation approved yesterday the proposed “Airline Passenger Bill of Rights,” which seeks to provide relief and compensation for victims of delayed and cancelled flights.
- House committee approves bill on air passengers’ rights
- Bicol lawmakers assail DOTC plan to delay int’l airport
- NAIA passenger volume to top 35 M
- An airline going from good to great
- CebuPac sees better Q3 figure
- Air Asia Zest brand to be phased out
- Taiwan budget airline eyes PH flights
- Cebu Pacific plans flights to Honolulu
- DHL Express to hike prices by 4.9%
- Cebu Pacific targets Honolulu flight by early 2016: Gokongwei