Cebu Pacific uses world’s lightest aircraft seat
CEBU PACIFIC will soon start using the world’s lightest aircraft seat for its ATR 72-600 planes, seen as more fuel efficient and allows more passenger seats.
AirAsia to resume flights between Clark, Kalibo
PHILIPPINES AirAsia on Thursday said it will resume flights from Clark International Airport in Pampanga to Kalibo, gateway to the popular tourist destination Boracay, in March.
Additional flights to boost Siargao tourism
Butuan City – Additional flights to and from the paradise island of Siargao in Surigao del Norte province are expected to draw more foreign and local tourists.
Singapore Airlines eyes 5th flight from Manila
SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SIA) sees the Philippines as one of its “key” markets, citing its robust economic growth which would attract both inbound and outbound passengers in the country.
PAL opens Clark-Davao route
Davao City – Philippine Airlines (PAL) flew its maiden Clark-Davao flight yesterday, with a water salute welcoming the aircraft at the Francisco Bangoy International Airport here.
- PAL opening new domestic routes
- PAL to open 8 new domestic routes in first qtr
- AirAsia PH posts 11% jump in passenger load last year
- PAL mounts more flights from Clark, Cebu hubs
- Airbus to train more PAL, CEB pilots as industry booms
- Cebu Pacific adds flights to Siargao
- NAIA woes hinder aviation sector growth
- Congressional franchise sought for airline, railway operators
- Budget airlines seek to boost aircraft haul
- AirAsia X cleared for US flights, 1st Asian budget carrier to get nod