AirAsia flies daily from KL to Kalibo
MANILA, Philippines - Holiday-makers can now fly to Kalibo, gateway to the paradise island of Boracay daily instead of 4x weekly with AirAsia’s increased frequencies from Kuala Lumpur to Kalibo, which will be effective from Oct. 23 onwards.
PAL ups Manila – Honolulu frequency flights
Philippine Airlines will increase its Manila-Honolulu operation starting August 1 from three to four weekly flights. The flag carrier will add fifth weekly service on October 26,2014 and increase the frequency to daily on December 11, 2014.
Cebu Air passenger terms and conditions approved
CEBU AIR, Inc.’s amendments to its conditions of carriage, including terms covering interline agreements, baggage, and promotional fares, among others, have been approved by the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB), in an apparent attempt to achieve smoother interoperability with its strategic partner Tigerair.
Airtrac Agricultural seeks renewal of air services permit
AIRTRAC Agricultural Corp. has asked the government to renew its permit to operate domestic non-scheduled air transportation services, according to a notice from the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB).
Clark readied as int’l hub alongside NAIA, Sangley Point
CLARK FREEPORT, Pampanga, Philippines – The Clark International Airport (CIA) is being prepared as an international hub to complement the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) and Sangley Point in Cavite, Transportation Secretary Joseph Abaya said yesterday.
- Air safety group calls for review of flights over combat zones
- Abaya to relocate airport in his congressional turf
- DOTC eyes new Clark budget terminal
- How Malaysia Airlines can salvage its damaged brand
- P7.2-B LCC terminal in Clark pushed; set for NEDA evaluation
- Etihad Airways starts direct Rome flights
- Woes deepen for crisis-hit Malaysia Airlines
- Ukraine: Pro-Russia rebels downed Malaysian plane
- Malaysia Airlines says changes route for planes
- Malaysia plane shot down over Ukraine; 3 Filipinos among passengers