Saudia seeks doubling Manila-SA flights
Saudia Airlines is planning to double its current daily service from Manila to Saudi Arabia starting next year, citing the growing importance of the Philippines in terms of trade and tourism.
Airline merger approved
THE SENATE approved on Wednesday the joint resolution approving the transfer of the controlling stake of what was formerly Asian Spirit Airlines to Zest Airways, Inc. in 2008, and AirAsia, Inc., in 2013.
Cathay pacific and dragonair post 5%growth in oct. passenger traffic
Combined Cathay Pacific Airways and Dragonair passenger traffic in October 2014 posted a 5 percent growth as the volume of cargo and mail increased by 14 percent compared to the same period last year.
Airlines eye tech partners to tap customer data
(Reuters) - Airlines are seeking to work more closely with travel technology companies to mine customer data for ways to generate more revenue beyond ticket sales, emulating other industries already using such methods.
Cebu Pacific to offer direct flight to Hawaii in 2015
MANILA, Philippines–Cebu Pacific will expand direct flights to the United States via Hawaii by mid-2015, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said in a statement Tuesday.
- European skies reform remains years away despite decade of effort
- Cebu Pac, Tiger Airways post 2-digit growth in Jan-Oct passenger volume
- AirAsia Zest to fly to S’pore from Cebu, Kalibo
- AirAsia eyes additional South Korea flights, opposed
- Airbus to deliver first A350 jetliner around December 12
- Pangasinan pushing for upgrades to Sual port, Lingayen airport
- Air transport challenges for Asia Pacific listed
- AirAsia profit falls, revenue up in Q3
- OFWs advised to ship boxes by air to avoid delays at ports
- Reports of plane crash leave officials clueless