Cebu Pacific carries 5% more passengers
MANILA, Philippines – Passenger volume of Cebu Pacific and wholly owned subsidiary Cebgo grew five percent to 16 million from January to October compared with the previous year’s 15.22 million.
PCC approval sought for PAL, Air Philippines consolidation
PAL HOLDINGS, Inc. (PHI) is seeking the Philippine Competition Commission’s (PCC) approval for its planned acquisition of shares from the holding firm that owns Air Philippines Corp. (APC), as tycoon Lucio C. Tan’s group consolidates its airline businesses under one company.
Cebu Pacific looking into Hawaii, Melbourne flights
CEBU PACIFIC may offer additional flights to Australia and the United States as part of efforts to expand its international network, its chief executive officer said.
Cebu Pac seen getting bigger planes
Budget airline Cebu Pacific Air is evaluating the acquisition of larger long-range aircraft, including Airbus A350s and Boeing 787s, which would allow access to the lucrative nonstop Philippines-United States market, think tank Capa-Center for Aviation said.
PAL said to expand international network in next 2 years
PHILIPPINE Airlines (PAL) is planning on expanding its international network further in the next two years, according to the Center for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA), adding more flights to Australia, China, the US and Europe.
- PAL Holdings to consolidate airline business
- CEB operates night flights from Legazpi
- PAL to start local, int’l flights at Clark Airport next month
- Philippines needs 45 flights/day to hit 1M Chinese tourists target
- PAL set to expand global network
- Clark airport, Green City get initial P6B
- 115,000 passengers hit as Lufthansa strike enters 2nd day
- PAL marks a first, now uses bigger jets for Caticlan flights
- ASEAN transport minister cite progress in AEC 2025 vision
- Richard Gomez: Cebu flights to bring tourists to Ormoc