Air transport sector at climate juncture as ICAO meet opens
Montreal – After years of delays and failures, the airline industry began on Wednesday complex negotiations to implement a scheme to reduce its carbon footprint.
PAL mulls over flights between Manila, Clark
For those traveling north of Metro Manila, Philippine Airlines is proposing a new solution to avoid road congestion in the capital district: just take the plane.
PAL faces increasing competition in Southeast Asia-US market
PHILIPPINE Airlines’ (PAL) plans to further grow its share of the Southeast Asia-US market are facing challenges, as North Asian airlines continue to expand and low-cost carriers (LCC) such as Cebu Pacific and Malaysia’s AirAsia X look to launch flights to the continental US, according to a recent report by the CAPA-Center for Aviation.
PAL, Easytrip ink partnership
MANILA, Philippines - Flag carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL) and Easytrip Services Corp. (ESC) have forged a partnership to allow Easytrip subscribers to earn miles that could be converted to domestic or international flights each time they pay toll.
Xiamen Airlines tests Davao market
DAVAO CITY -- Some 80 Chinese businessmen arrived here Wednesday evening on board the initial direct flight served by Xiamen Airlines (XiamenAir) between its base in Xiamen, China and Davao City.
- Airlines Support ICAO on Cusp of Historic Emissions Agreement
- SMC, Ayala keen on bidding for NAIA upkeep
- PAL upbeat on Manila-Auckland route
- NAIA Expressway opens today
- Saudi plane false hijack alarm probed
- ‘No need for emergency powers’
- Oops! Pilots sent wrong distress code
- NAIA: Saudi plane hijack false alarm
- Gov’t still pursuing new int’l gateway plan
- Frequent flight diversion discussed in budget hearing