Malaysian Airlines ticket sales affected
Media coverage of the search for missing Flight 370 is hurting ticket sales at Malaysia Airlines, Chief Executive Officer Christoph Mueller said.
PhilJets moves one step closer to its one-stop shop approach
In early July 2015, PhilJets successfully obtained its AMO license (Aircraft Maintenance Organization) which allows the company to service the aircraft directly in-house, and provides then the complete range of services an Aviation firm can offer.
PH, Russia sign air accord
The Philippines and Russia have signed a new air deal that paves the way for direct flights between both jurisdictions as well as valuable “overflight” rights that could cut travel time between Manila and Europe.
Tacloban airport closed due to damaged runway
MANILA, Philippines - The Tacloban airport was closed for operations yesterday until early today due to a damaged runway.
LTFRB to choose 1 bus firm to serve airport passengers
The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will announce next week the lone firm that will operate premium buses to serve airport passengers.
- PAL sees higher profits this year
- UAE, PH to proceed with air talks this month
- Mystery of Flight MH370 over? Part of wing found
- Unruly passenger forces Cebu Pac flight diversion
- Emergency landings as two planes have flight problems
- India’s SpiceJet mulls $11-B aircraft orders
- Russia vetoes tribunal to prosecute MH17 shooters
- Indonesian airline Garuda swings to profit in H1, shares jump
- Cebu Pacific passenger traffic up 8.2% in first half
- Asia Pacific airlines sustain passenger growth in June