Laguindingan to accommodate flights from Seoul, Busan soon
Cagayan De Oro City — Laguindingan Airport in Misamis Oriental is slated to accommodate international flights from South Korea by the last quarter of this year, boosting Korean presence currently dominating tourist arrivals in Northern Mindanao.
PAL mulls choice of A350 or Boeing 787 for new aircraft
MANILA, Philippines - Flag carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL) expects to complete its evaluation for the purchase of new aircraft for long-haul flights within the year.
PAL acquiring new planes
By Miguel R. Camus | Philippine Daily Inquirer
Airline moving to expand services to US, Europe
PHILIPPINES Airlines is expecting to close a deal for the acquisition of six “or more” long-range Airbus A350s or Boeing 787s this year, in line with a plan to phase out its fleet of ageing Airbus A340s, its top official said on Friday.
S. Korean airline starts Clark-Busan service
SOUTH Korea’s Jin Air is launching flights between Clark International Airport in Pampanga, Philippines and Busan, a move that would bolster traffic at Luzon’s second-busiest air gateway while luring more Korean tourists.
Toss-up between Airbus and Boeing seen in PAL fleet plan
PHILIPPINE AIRLINES (PAL) is finalizing within this year an order to buy six new generation widebody aircraft and it’s a toss-up between Boeing and Airbus, the airlines’ president said.
- Korea’s Jin Air starts Clark flights
- FedEx Said to Be in Talks on $5 Billion of Boeing 767 Planes
- Airlines carve US into markets dominated by 1 or 2 carriers
- Etihad introduces new B787 to Abu Dhabi-Zurich route
- Cebu Pacific leads cargo volume in Q1
- Civil aviation regulator readies Palawan airport PPP for OK
- CAAP issues 1st drone license
- AirAsia pares losses as Indonesia changes tone
- Emirates Air hammering on restoration of third daily flight
- Domestic passenger traffic grows 3% in Q1