CEB receives 2 A320 aircraft with new livery
Cebu Pacific (CEB) this month received two A320 aircraft with the new livery. The planes were delivered brand-new from the Airbus factory in Toulouse, France.
Gokongwei-led budget airline beefing up fleet
Cebu Pacific likely hit 18-M passenger target
Cebu Air Inc., the operator of budget carriers Cebu Pacific and Cebgo, expects to have achieved its 18 million passenger volume target for 2015 due to the strong performance in the January to November period.
Cebu Air Parent Sees Oil Bonanza Trumping Risks to Demand
JG Summit Holdings Inc. expects its Philippine budget airline to carry a million more passengers this year, as decade-low prices for crude oil flow through to cheaper fares.
Flights delayed, canceled for visit of Japan’s imperial couple
FLIGHTS will be delayed or canceled today and on Saturday as the Ninoy Aquino International Airport’s runway will be closed to give way to the arrival of the Emperor and Empress of Japan.
- PAL to fly to Saipan this year
- PAL eyes opening of second European destination in 2017
- Delta Air relies on tie-ups to expand routes in Asia
- Philippines plans tracking system for civilian flights over disputed sea
- Airlines to enjoy low fuel in 2016, costs under spotlight
- PAL expands ME service to Kuwait, Jeddah
- PAL adds new Middle East routes
- Officials support proposed flights for Iloilo-Incheon
- IATA reports strong passenger traffic demand
- Etihad Airways adds flights to Manila