7 airports up for rehab, expansion
Seven airports in various provinces are about to get a major facelift.
Air passengers to double in 20 years – IATA
Air travelers will nearly double from 3.8 billion this year to 7.2 billion in 2035, most of whom will be in Asia Pacific, although increasing trade protectionism might still damage growth prospects, according to the International Air Transport Association (IATA)’s latest update on its 20-Year Air Passenger Forecast.
Cebu Pacific to add flights to key int’l destinations for holidays
Starting November and December, Cebu Pacific will add twice weekly flights for its flights from Manila to Bangkok, Hanoi and Kuala Lumpur.
European carriers mull direct flights to Phl
Some European airlines have expressed their interest to fly directly to the Philippines, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.
Cebu Pacific adding international flights, seats for holiday season
MANILA, Philippines - Budget carrier Cebu Pacific is adding frequencies and seats to key international destinations in time for the holiday peak travel period.
- Cathay Pacific Shares Reach 7-Year Low With Outlook Scrapped
- Subic-Clark bullet train service eyed; new airport terminal pushed
- China to open first phase of world's largest airport by 2019
- AirAsia offering direct flights to Taipei
- AirAsia to mount Manila-Taipei flights
- Opening of Xiamen route to create seamless flights for Davao passengers
- PAL faces competition from North Asian, low-cost airlines
- Mactan Cebu airport to post 10% rise in passenger traffic
- Air transport sector at climate juncture as ICAO meet opens
- PAL mulls over flights between Manila, Clark