Filipinos in flight want to go online
MANILA, Philippines—In-flight Wi-Fi topped the list of most-wanted in-flight entertainment in new research conducted by leading global travel search site Skyscanner, with 52 percent of passengers prepared to pay to access the Internet at 30,000 feet.
Biofuels: Game-changer in aviation fuel?
Business Aviation still waiting recovery to find its wings
PH, Brazil forge air agreement to mount flights
Daily flights between the Philippines and Brazil, South America’s largest country, may start soon following the approval of new air rights between the two countries this week.
Etihad’s new facility strengthens operations
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has opened a line maintenance base at Singapore’s Changi International Airport, the carrier’s eighth outside Abu Dhabi.
- Singapore Air Shares Slump After Wider Operating Loss
- United restarts 787 flights after grounding
- CEB boosts Mindanao connectivity with more flights
- First Chinese-assembled A320 goes to China Eastern
- Fraport Delays New Frankfurt Terminal as Traffic Growth Slows
- China Air Traffic Congestion Worsened by Military Control
- Air passenger traffic rose by 1.2% in Q1
- CEB to launch 1st direct flights to Phuket, Thailand in August
- 7 bidders qualify for P17-B Mactan-Cebu Int’l Airport project
- 2GO group Q1 income jumps 145%